Monday, September 24, 2012

Counters and railings!

September 24, 2012

I stopped by the house again today, and we have countertops and stained handrails!  There is definately some touch-up work to do on the paint from the other work being done, but I'm sure they'll fix it up.  Also, under the counter between the dining room and the kitchen, it looks like they cut the wall too short.  I'm sure it will be patched up, but I'm curious to see how they do it...

Kitchen countertops (Formica Calacatta Marble, beveled edge):


A better view of the kitchen counters (LOVE THEM!)

The downstairs bathroom (Formica's Portico Marble, beveled edge):

The railings, stained, but not sealed yet.  I'm so glad we did all stain instead of white or white railings with stained spindles!!!

Oh, and we meet with the landscaper on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment